Thursday, January 29, 2009

aiight, aiight, aiight

Yo, dis Bbba frum Crucial Element.

CRUCIAL ELEMENT!!!!!!!!

Fuck is up wit' dem dogs, son! I was walkin' outside and its cold as a bitch who practice chastity. Not like one a dem quaker hoes who don't know how good sects wit' me is, but like a super model hoe who DO know how good sects wit' me is, but she don't wanna do it 'cause she bein' cold. Its like dat kinda cold outside.

Anyways, I was walkin' 'n shit and I saw this chick walkin' her dog and she had on her lil' hat wit' her lil' scarf 'n her ugly ass ugs on (snow boots is WACK, son) and her dog ain't have on shit! No wonder dogs is always shittin' on shit. They don't give a fuck. Dey like, "Fine, you gonna have me out here walkin in the freezin' ass cold, I'm gonna shit on your grass and I'ma piss on yo' trees!"

Yo, put a damn sweater or somethin' on your dog, bitches!


I was on the internets lookin' for dat Paris Hilton sex tape shit, but I ended up reading this blog by a dude named Perez Hilton. I thought it was her brotha or some shit, but it turns out he's just like some dude who puts white shit around celebrities' mouths in pictures 'n shit. I thought the shit was wack for 2 reasons:

1) I don't even think dude is REALLY hispanic. How you gonna be named Perez and you ain't hispanic?!
2) Dude ain't shit. All he doin' is puttin' white shit around people's mouths and drawin' dicks 'n shit.
3) Dude is part of dat papparaki media and that shit is wack-a-docious.

And although that papparaki shit is wack, I figured that if some fake ass hispanic dude can get money by drawin' skeet stains on people's mouths, then me and Ghost can become papparaki and stack madd greenery. Except hat we gonna do the shit for real!!!!

So, me and Ghost gonna go to California with a camera and we gonna look for celebrities with the papparaki media. But while those idiots is takin' pictures of dem goin' to the grocery store or on the beach 'n shit we gonna be gettin' pictures of us skeetin' in they mouths. So yeah, Perez Hilton...you can draw all the skeet you want. When C.E. comes into the game with pictures of celebrities with REAL skeet on they mouth - not only dat but OUR skeet - we gonna run shit!

Move over, son!!!!

No comments: