Monday, January 26, 2009

da rulez for HUMP DAY!

Yo, Wednesday comes around, like, almost every week. Wednesday is Hump Day and you know what dat means, right? There's gonna be a whole lotta humpin' goin' on.

I'm glad that the dude who invented Hump Day invented it cuz it gives people reasons to knock boots. Now, for me myself personally I hump on the regular, so its like nuffin', but for da people who may be reading this, Hump Day actually means somethin' since you don't get to have as much sex as I do.

So, my homie Ghost and I have compiled a list of things you may need to participate in the Hump Day festivities.

PROTECTION: Never have sex without protection. I keep a .45 under the pillow incase a hoe try to run off wit' my money after we finished or if her man busts in and wants to bring that drama. BONGITY!

PROPER LIGHTING: Yo, dis is crucial, so listen up. If you don't have the proper lighting, then you gonna ruin the shit. Don't let this happen. Make sure you have an extra lighter to light your Post Hump Blunt. Its always good to have an extra lighter for lighting incase your other one is out of juice, knawmean? If you're really smart you'll be humpin' someone who knows how to roll one up.

PROPER MUSIC: Some romantical type of prick will tell you that you need to put on some Luther Vandross or some Barry White or some other bitch ass softie shit. A hoe may wanna play some Britteny Spears or sumthin'. Fucc dat, son. Put on some Uncle Luke or some Crucial Element. Of course Crucial Element is better. Panties be droppin' from dat ass like doo-doo after Baskin Robins Delux Bowls. I tend to hump women who like our new joint, Sippin' on Gangsta Juice.

OILS: Make sure you fill up your car with oil before you go over to dat hoe's house. You don't wanna not have enough to dip out after you don't humpin'. If you stuck there she'll wanna talk 'n shit. I ain't down fo' dat. One time, my car ran out of oil and I had to walk half a mile to the oil station and fill that shit up. It was NOT pimpin'.

SANWHICHES: Its always good to treat a bitch to dinner before you hump, so bring over some sanwhiches. You can't go wrong with jelly sanwiches. You could bring peanut butter and jelly, but don't go all out like dat unless you in luv wit' a bitch.


Aiight, yo. This is ya' boy Bubba signing off.

Be on the look out for more PODCASTS! and videos and music 'n shit. Comin' soon.

No comments: